Canna Aqua Vega A+B 2 X 1l
Canna Aqua Vega is a fast-acting nutrient, which contains all the essential elements for optimal growth. Growth is an important phase because it is during this that the milestones of a high yield and an overflowing flowering are laid. Aqua Vega is used in closed systems, such as NFTs and ebb and flow systems.
Delivery : tuesday
2 Year Warranty 30 days retour
Advantages of CANNA Aqua Vega:
- Aqua Vega is easy to use and dissolves immediately.
- Aqua Vega contains pH stabilizers such that the pH no longer needs to be adjusted.
Aqua Vega guarantees vigorous plants, with shoots full of vitality and particularly developed roots. Nitrogen compounds, premium EDDHA iron chelates and directly absorbable trace elements guarantee the ideal start to flowering.
Why does fertilizer contain both A and B nutrients?
Canna Aqua contains two concentrates: A and B. These two nutrients are expressly separated. In fact, otherwise insoluble compounds would be formed which could not be absorbed by plants. This is why you should add Concentrate A first, then Concentrate B.
The Aqua Vega is a professional and fast fertilizer for fast growing plants that contains all the necessary nutrients for optimal flowering. The Aqua Vega ensures a vigorous and healthy plant with large green buds. Aqua Vega is easy to use, dissolves immediately and thanks to a special buffering of the pH value, it is the nutrient par excellence for ecosystems with aquatic circulation.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Filling the fertilization tank with water Dilute the Aqua Vega 1:500 (200 ml of A 200 ml of B per 100 liters of water) to the nutrient tank.
- Add Aqua Vega A to the fertilizer tank.
- Mix well and then add Aqua Vega B Mix well once more and leave the solution to stand for a few hours The EC of Aqua Vega dissolved in water is then between 1.1 and 1.9 mS (= EC of solution + EC of tap water) Recommended pH:
- 5.2 to 6.2 The special composition of Aqua nutrition is such that the pH no longer has to be adjusted after being acidified
- Use during the veg period and the first 1-3 weeks of the flowering period.
- Switch to Aqua Flores when flowers begin to form.
- From the (1-3 weeks of 12 hours of lighting or from the moment the pH of the circulating water drops below the value 5.0 - 5.2)
- Renew nutrition regularly
Canna has specially developed another fertilizer for the flowering phase of the plant: the Aqua Flores NEVER mix concentrates A and B in pure form. Insoluble combinations would then form which cannot be absorbed by plants Store away from frost, in a closed and dark place Keep out of the reach of children.