BAC Yuccah 250 ml
Yucca is a natural wetting agent / soil improver based on Yucca extract, Schidigera.
What does Yucca do ?
Yucca lowers the surface tension of liquids and supports the efficient use of water. It improves the water-permeable properties in case of drought. It helps plants to survive extreme heat, drought and a high salt content of the soil. Natural sugars stimulate the growth of positive soil bacteria.
What is Yucca used for ?
- Yucca provides a beautiful shine to the leaves and ensures that they dry fast when sprayed.
- Using Yucca makes the plant less attractive to pests.
- Applicable in warm and sunny conditions. Reduces soil compaction in case of excessive watering (e.g., rain).
- Improves water intake during drought.
- Ensures a proper distribution of water and fertilizers.
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial soil bacteria.
- No risk of leaf burning.
- Watering : 10 - 20 ml per 10 litres, add once a week.
- Spraying: (adjuvant) 50 ml per 10 litres.
This product can be mixed with other liquid fertilizers or pesticides. During the mixing, some foam may appear; this will dissolve naturally after a while. Suitable for all mediums.