Canna Coco A+B 2 X 1l
What are the benefits of growing on coco? Growing on Canna Coco is very easy. All nutritional elements for the growth and flowering phase are present in the Canna Coco A & B plant food. Due to the unique buffering capacity of the coconut substrate and the spongy structure, the nutrients are stored in the substrate. This means that the plant itself can regulate the amount and timing of the absorption of nutrients.
2 Year Warranty 30 days retour
Product Information :
Canna Coco A&B is a professional fast-acting fertilizer for growing plants in coconut. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growth and flowering.
Due to the special characteristics of the coconut substrate, Canna Coco has no Vega and Flores variant, but there is one unique formulation for both the growth and flowering phases. In the beginning, the coconut substrate retains the flowering elements from the food. Gradually, the substrate becomes saturated with this, making these nutrients available when the plant starts flowering. We couldn't make it easier!
Rich in high-quality elements :
After years of research into potting soils, drainage and leaf analysis, Canna has succeeded in being the first to develop a fertilizer that is specifically tailored to the properties of coconut substrates. Canna Coco A&B is composed of high-quality minerals. Canna Coco contains natural chelates, humic and fulvic acids that give the plant optimal absorption of nutrients. Growers all over the world have been enthusiastic about the explosive growth and exuberant flowering with Canna Coco for years.
Why an A & B power supply?
CannaCoco plant food consists of two parts, part A and part B. We separate these parts for a reason. The amounts of calcium and phosphate that must be present for the nutrient to work properly are quite high. When you put such highly concentrated elements in one bottle, they will conflict and clump together. When you separate these two elements and mix them with the water in your nutrient reservoir, it's no problem. Therefore, add the A component first and then the B component.
Instructions for use :
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Fill the feed vessel with tap water.
- Add CANNA Coco A&B nutrient in the ratio of 1:250 to the nutrient vessel, 40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 liters.
- First add CANNA Coco A to the nutrient vessel.
- Then stir well.
- Then add CANNA Coco B to the nutrient vessel.
- Stir well again and let the solution stand for a few hours.
- The EC value of CANNA COCO dissolved in the tap water is then between 1.2 – 2.3 mS (= EC value of the concentrate + EC value of the tap water).
- Recommended pH value: 5.2 – 6.2.
- In the case of intensive cultivation, provide the plants with this nutrition 1-3 times a day and ensure that there is a drainage between 10% and 20%. In general, this means 4-6 liters of food per m² per day.