Plagon Coco Brix 9l x 6
Plagron Cocos Brix make the ideal substrate for growers who prefer to use a pure andnatural product.
Cocos Brix has a stable pH, contrary to other hydroponic substrates.
Cocos Brix have a high water retention capacity so you can give less water. Cocos Brix
carries the RHP quality mark.
- Balanced nutrient uptake.
Buffered cocopeat, buffered coco fibres.
Usage and dose :
- Immerse 1 piece of Cocos Brix in a bucket containing 6 litres of water and regularly squeeze the brick.
- After 20 - 30 minutes you will have 9 litres of ready to use cocos substrate.
- Add nutrients each time you water and set the pH to 5.5.
Tips from Plagron :
- Mix Cocos Brix with Plagron soil to improve the soil structure.
- It can be reused and after reuse applied as a soil improver.
- Combine Plagron Cocos Brix with Plagron Cocos A&B for optimal results.