- On sale!
Gavita Pro 6 750e DE Flex
Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting. Running on standard 240 V they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time.
The Pro line fixtures all have the following unique features:
- Completely sealed housing with GORE-TEX ® ventilation plug.
- No moving parts.
- Completely silent and cool to the touch.
- Suitable for high frequency 400V electronic horticultural lamps with.
- 10-25% more output than traditional HPS lamps.
- High light maintenance: >95% per year so you only need to change your lamp once per year.
- Replaceable 96% efficient Gavita HR96 reflector for optimal efficiency.
- Controllable output: dim or boost your light to adjust it to changing circumstances or grow phases.
- Soft dim which gradually changes the output when switched, eliminating stress on the lamp.
- Equipped with very high frequency Gavita electronics (>100 kHz).
- No electromagnetic interference problems through the integrated design.
- Comes with the new Gavita Pro 750 Watt 400 Volt EL DE lamp, 1500 µmol s-1.
- Input Voltage: 230-240 Volt (± 10%).
- Adjustable: 400/500/600/750/825 Watt.
- Lights more than 1,5 square meters with 1000 µmol m2 s-1